Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver.Labs.LanguageManager Download Translation Package

MJ
MJ
Vote:

When i download the translasation package using the Episerver language addon, i see set of XML files being downloaded which consists of xliff xml structute which needs to be translated.

1. I figured out that the srcLang property is generated as "TBD" like in pasted below xml. Does anyone came across this scenario and addressed this? 

2. Any option to include the blocks as part of the page for translation while dowloading the package? Currently i am adding page and block individually to include in the translation project then downloading it.

Any help will be really appreciated.

<?xml version="1.0"?>-<xliff xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:2.0" trgLang="es" srcLang="TBD" version="2.0">-<file id="437_992">-<unit id="437_992" type="EPiServer:Content" name="Special Offers">-<segment id="PageName"><source>Special Offers</source><target>Special Offers</target></segment></unit></file></xliff>

Feb 25, 2020 0:53
Vote:

Have a client who appears to have run into this same scenario, did you have a documented fix at all?

Jul 25, 2023 13:18
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.