Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

LanguageManager (Language Add-On): only visible in English

Vote:

Hi,

We have the problem that the Language Addon Gadget is only visible if the user language in CMS is set to English. If it is set to another language, it is not visible. I understand that it is not localized, but how would it possible to make it available to add in all languages (even if it is displayed in English)? Our users use the CMS in German and they would like to use this gadget.

Another, related problem is that if a user adds it in English, then sets the language to another one (e.g. German), the gadget is still there but without any resources displayed.

Thank you in advance.

Edited, Apr 09, 2019 16:35
Vote:

Which is LanguageManager Add-on that you are using? I am using version 3.3.1 Episerver CMS 11 and do not got any problem with this add-on

Apr 12, 2019 9:51
Vote:

can you please mention versions for cms & language manager add-on?

Apr 14, 2019 9:38
Vote:

Sorry, I forgot to mention, that I am using the latest LanguageManager 3.3.1 with CMS 11.10.6 and CMS UI 11.13.2.
Apr 15, 2019 10:17
Vote:

It turned out to be because of incorrect fallbackBehavior configuration in our project, FallbackCulture was missing. Thanks for pointing out that it should work.
Apr 30, 2019 15:15
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.