Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Connect For SharePoint 2.3.1 not returning all fields

Vote:

I have a Sharepoint (O365) list of documents that are pulled into Episerver. These items contain fields that are then mapped to properties on a MediaData object using the SharePointProcessor API. Now, this was all working in version 2.1.1. I'm currently upgrading to Episerver 11 and thus Episerver.ConnectForSharepoint v2.3.1. 

The existing code follows the API sample code:

var rawdata = _helper.GetRawListItemData(item);
var dictionary = _helper.GetMetaData(item.ParentList);
var fields = _helper.ParseRawListItemData(dictionary, rawdata);

In v2.3.1, I'm only getting a few fields back. Is there something that needs to change in my implementation to get all fields?

Sep 18, 2018 2:23
Vote:

The underlying issue was a bug in 2.3.1 that was grabbing the first Sharepoint view it found, rather than the view selected from configuration. In my case, this resulted in getting some items, but the wrong set of fields. The bug has been fixed in Episerver.ConnectForSharepoint v2.3.2

Oct 16, 2018 21:27
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.