Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

BlockBreadcrumbs white area at left of outlined block in Chrome only

Vote:

Hi, I am using the BlockBreadcrumbs addon for the EPiServer Edit mode: 

https://github.com/skjelbek/block-breadcrumbs

I have also ported it to EPiServer 10 and made a pull request, but I don't think that's relevant for this problem.

The problem is that on the breadcrumb of the page which contains the block, a white area is shown to the left of the outlined area.
The breadcrumb is in reality the actual page rendered inside an IFrame.

This happens:

- Only in Chrome (also tested it on Edge and Firefox)

- On some zoom levels: when I zoom to 110% the problem goes away.

- When I remove the class which is used to highlight the block, or it's content, the white area is gone, but so is the highlighting ( .bbcrumbs-highlightedposition: relative; } ).

I would appreciate if anyone has any ideas on why this is happening, and how I can fix it.

Sincerely

Svein Terje Gaup

Edited, Nov 09, 2016 10:22
Vote:

Hi Svein,

First of all, thanks for the PR! I've left some comments for you on github. There will be an updated release asap.

Seems like you've bumped into some sort of rendering glitch in Chrome. I would be happy to look into it. I'm not experiencing this in my project, however. Is there any way I can inspect your solution or reproduce it?

- Lars Skjelbek

Nov 10, 2016 0:43
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.