Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to show Commerce Extended Property in the Order Management table under Orders Tab with search and sort functionality (Commerce version 14.12)

Vote:

Hi,

I have a question regarding display Extended Protery in the Order Management table under the Orders tab.

As shown in the given below screenshot the red marked columns are the default commerce properties but marked in the green column is Commerce Extended Property which I want to display in this column, how should I include in the search and sort option? Is there any code example or setting?

Order Management - Orders

Sep 24, 2023 12:47
Vote:

Did you ever manage to find out how to accomplish this? We'd like to do the exact same thing in our solution but can't seem to find how this is done, if it can be done at all. 

Feb 20, 2024 12:08
Mansoor - Mar 27, 2024 12:08
Thanks for checking in. We're still looking into it, but no luck so far.
In the newer version, you will find a small grid-type button under the rightmost blue button "Create New Order." When you click it, you will be presented with some options to select a few columns to add or remove.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.