Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Subpages under start page not working & returns json {"result":false}

Vote:

We are in a process of upgrading our CMS & Commerce to latest version CMS 12 & Commerce 14.

We are facing a strange issue. 

Pages under startpage on browsing not working & returning json {"result":false}

For Example : I have startpage with url name as “start”. Under StartPage there is standardpage “About-us”.

When browsing www.sitename.com/about-us/ returns json {"result":false} but when we check inside cms edit it works fine.Or if we append startpage url for example  www.sitename.com/start/about-us/ it works.

Also I tried adding simple address to “About-Us” page but even simple address is not working and even simple address returns json {"result":false} 

Feb 19, 2024 15:02
Vote:

Given that the page only appears if you include the start page's URL segment in the URL, that would suggest to me that it's due to the website configuration within the CMS settings. Do you have a host name entry set up on your site which matches the host and protocol you're using to access the site? It may also be worth setting up a wildcard host entry on the site just to rule out issues with the site configuration.

Feb 21, 2024 18:45
Vote:

The issue was with the of the the controller action [HttpGet] method. Don't know why but the request was going there. It was working fine in CMS 11 but not on CMS 12.

Feb 22, 2024 14:44
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.