Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to get all pages of a node irrespective of the languages

Vote:

Hello,

I want to get all pages under the Solar page in the same order as it is seen in the treeview, if I use GetChildren then either I can get English pages or Norweign pages that I can merge into one list but then the sorting is not the same as seen in the treeview, is there any possibility where I can get all pages using GetChildren or something else regardless of language, or at least is there a possibility of giving multiple lang culture?
 _contentRepository.Service.GetChildren<PageData>(rootPage.ContentLink, ["en","nb-no"]) something like this

Nov 14, 2023 11:01
Vote:

I believe you can use the overload with parameter new LoaderOptions { LanguageLoaderOption.FallbackWithMaster()  (or similar depends on your need), so it will fall back to master language (or a language of your choice) 

Nov 14, 2023 11:05
Vote:

Hi Quan,

I did like this, and it worked

_contentRepository.Service.GetChildren<PageData>(rootPage.ContentLink, LanguageSelector.MasterLanguage())

by the way, I tried as you suggested but for me it was not working or I did not understand how this works, but can you share some sample code?

I am keen to know more about it.

Thanks

Nov 16, 2023 16:48
Vote:

You were using LoaderOption, you should be using LoaderOptions. Note the final s ;)

Nov 17, 2023 8:22
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.