Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer.Labs.ContentManager: 500 error when trying to go to edit mode

Vote:

Hi,

installed EPiServer.Labs.ContentManager 1.0.2 in a CMS12 site and when i try to go to edit mode (/episerver) i get the following 500 error:

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void EPiServer.Cms.Shell.Internal.CmsModuleViewModel..ctor(EPiServer.Shell.Modules.ShellModule, EPiServer.Framework.Web.Resources.IClientResourceService, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<EPiServer.Shell.IContentRepositoryDescriptor>, EPiServer.Core.IContentLanguageAccessor)'.

EPiServer.Labs.ContentManager.ContentChildrenModuleViewModel..ctor(ShellModule shellModule, IClientResourceService clientResourceService, IEnumerable<IContentRepositoryDescriptor> contentRepositoryDescriptors, IContentLanguageAccessor contentLanguageAccessor)

EPiServer.Labs.ContentManager.ContentManagerModule.CreateViewModel(ModuleTable moduleTable, IClientResourceService clientResourceService)

Any ideas?

Oct 12, 2022 14:49
Vote:

This is bug CMS-24687 and will be fixed in EPiServer.Labs.ContentManager 1.1.0

Oct 13, 2022 8:18
Magnus Eriksson - Oct 13, 2022 8:35
Great! Any ideas when 1.1.0 might be released?
Quan Mai - Oct 13, 2022 8:40
this bug was closed so I would say "quite soon". I will ping the QA to see if they have a more specific date
Vote:

Hey Quan

I encountered the same thing today. So whats the recommendation for the meantime? Should we remove Episerver.Labs.ContentManager package for now?

Regards

Ritu

Oct 13, 2022 14:11
Vote:

yes, unfortunately I can't see any other solution. there are 4 work items in 1.1 and one of them is in progress so it might be next week or so before 1.1 is released 

Oct 13, 2022 14:14
Vote:

Thanks Quan!

Oct 13, 2022 14:40
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.