Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Request is not available in this context

Vote:

Hi,
Our site used to work fine, but for a 2 weeks ago we started to randomly get an error when clicking on the link to our extranet. The error occur when trying to open the Login.aspx. Sometimes it's working and sometimes not.

After a search I can see this problem is quite common when using IIS 7, but we have Windows server 2003 and IIS 6 installed on the web server.

Here are the error details:

Request is not available in this context

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Request is not available in this context

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Request is not available in this context]

System.Web.UI.Page.get_Request() +63

EPiServer.PageBase.ᐁ(Object ) +13

EPiServer.PageBase.AccessDenied() +166

EPiServer.PageBase.GetPage(PageReference pageLink) +306

EPiServer.SimplePage.get_CurrentPage() +177

EPiServer.EditPage.get_CurrentPage() +220

EPiServer.LogAppender.Application_EndRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +46

System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +60

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +87

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407

I'll appreciate any help I can get!

Feb 19, 2009 10:50
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.