Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

App_Themes access problem?

Vote:

Im working on several EPiServer projects, and the latest of them i created from scratch using VS2008.

On this particular project, when i go to Edit Mode none of the images or styles from App_Themes folder is showing. This is also causing the Editor to not load with a javascript error.

On the other projects this is not a problem.

Anyone experienced this?

Oct 14, 2009 20:20
Vote:

Hi,

Do you have 500 application error for the files in you app_themes folder? if you have that you could turn on the log for episerver. I had the same problem and found that I had misspelled <staticFile expirationTime="1.0:0:0" cacheControl="private" /> in our web.config. The site worked like before but edit and admin did not.

Have a look in firebug and if you have 500-error for the files turn on the log. I got this error messege:

System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Unrecognized attribute 'cachecontrol'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\WebSite\....\web.config line 231)

/Eric

Nov 12, 2009 15:02
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.