Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Severals errors with CMS SP1 installation

Vote:

Hi, I've just installed CMS SP1 with EPiServer Manager. My first issue is that the log service does not seem to work properly. I get the following error in the event log: Service cannot be started. EPiServer.Log.Core.LogServiceException: Can not load classes, probably the config file 'EPiServer.Log.Service.exe.config' in the directory %PROGRAMFILES%\EPiServer.LogService is missing. ---> EPiServer.BaseLibrary.ClassFactoryException: ClassFactory not initialized at EPiServer.BaseLibrary.ClassFactory.get_Instance() at EPiServer.BaseLibrary.ClassFactory.IsRegistered(Type baseType) at EPiServer.Log.Service.LogService.DefaultRegisterClasses() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at EPiServer.Log.Service.LogService.DefaultRegisterClasses() at EPiServer.Log.Service.LogService.Start() at EPiServer.Log.Service.LogService.OnStart(String[] args) at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceBase.ServiceQueuedMainCallback(Object state) After that I try to access the site. I then get the error "Could not find stored procedure 'RetrieveNonblockingInstanceStateIds'." I saw someone else in the forum that had this problem as well. If I run the SQL for the .NET 3.0 Workflow (not sure why I would need to run that manually), I can get to the login screen. When trying to log in with my windows account, I get denied. I belong to the administrator group on my machine. I can't find my user account in the database. I'm using XP, Visual Studio 2005 SP1, with SQL Server 2005 and .NET Framwork 3.0 installed. Please advice with is going on here. Thanks! Niklas
Jan 31, 2008 13:51
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.