Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Misterious Extra link and title tag inside head tags

Vote:

Hello, The code in the Master.master that creates the head of the page is as follows: After the page parses, I get the following code after the comment: ... I cannot figure out where this link and title tag come from. Any ideas? Thank you. Victor
Jan 10, 2008 15:42
Vote:

Are you logged in? The stylesheet would be for the right click menu for editors and administrators. Put there by EPiServer. Because you're using runat=server on the head tag, I think ASP.NET outputs the Title tag automatically. The System.Web.Page (your template inherits from it) has a Title property, which you can set. It will output an empty tag, if no Title has been set. /Steve
Jan 13, 2008 20:48
Vote:

In case you create the title tag in your header file you should consider moving that to the Master page instead. The Master page always creates a title tag by default if you don't provide it directly in the Master page. /René
Jan 14, 2008 8:32
Vote:

In case you create the title tag in your header file you should consider moving that to the Master page instead. The Master page always creates a title tag by default if you don't provide it directly in the Master page. /René
Jan 14, 2008 8:34
Vote:

Thank you both so much. I took out the reference to runat=server and it worked. Take care. Victor
Jan 14, 2008 13:55
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.