Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Error editing images

Vote:

Hi, I'm having a problem when editing images. When users are trying to edit an image in a page the Link Tool is throwing an error: Error details: Page could not be loaded (HTTP 401). Access to the path ".....\util\thumbcache\_upload_.txt" is denied. The ASPNET account has appropriate permissions on the upload and Util folders. This is also only occuring on Live server but not on Dev or Test installations. The file that it is stating cannot be accessed does not actually exist on the server (hence access is denied I guess) -but attempting to edit an image url from every property is throwing the same error looking for the same non-existant file. Any ideas?? thanks in advance.
Aug 08, 2007 13:32
Vote:

Ok, I managed to get this working. In case it happens to anyone else this is what I did. - Simply delete the image from the upload directory that it was saying was denied access to in the thumbcahce directory. It appears these directories were out of sync or something (if that's even possible). Thanks, Nick
Aug 09, 2007 12:44
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.