Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Get text to wrap around picture

Vote:

Howdy! Does anyone have a good solution or smart advice on how to solve the problem with pictures and text-wrapping? When inserting a picture this will be positioned on it's own line. How to get the text in the accompannying article to wrap around the picture? All it should take is the ability to add something like align="right" in the image-tag, I guess?
Mar 11, 2005 13:02
Vote:

Open the page in the editor, right click on the picture and choose "Image properties..." That opens the Image properties box where you can set alignment to left, right, bottom, middle, top. This automatically takes care of textwrapping :-) Or are you thinking about something else?...
Mar 11, 2005 15:22
Vote:

Well - that sounds like what I'm looking for. However, I don't seem to have any option named "Image properties". I do have Table and Cell-properties, but none regarding Images. Is there another setting that is incorrect in my installation? BTW - thanks for the input!
Mar 11, 2005 16:58
Vote:

New feature in EPiServer 4.40 :D /Øyvind
Mar 14, 2005 10:37
Vote:

I version earlier than 4.40, you need to put that image in a table and set the properties for the table to left or right.
Mar 15, 2005 12:14
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.