Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to add control browser popups and select catalog in custom property

Vote:

Hi,

I want to add a control to show popup and select a catalog node in my custom property but i just found a control episerver:inputpagereference and this control can't brown catalog

Does anyone have solution for that?

Thanks,

Thao Pham

May 14, 2019 6:21
Vote:

Have you done your own editor descriptor? 

[EditorDescriptorRegistration(TargetType = typeof(Url), UIHint = MyUiHint.Something)]
    public class MyImageUrlEditorDescriptor : ImageUrlEditorDescriptor
    {
        public override void ModifyMetadata(ExtendedMetadata metadata, IEnumerable<Attribute> attributes)
        {
            ClientEditingClass = "my/editors/MyUrlThumbnailSelector"; // override with own dojo module

Or just find the right CatalogueEditorDescriptor and override? in this example i override ImageUrlEditorDescriptor

May 14, 2019 15:44
Vote:

Hi GOSSO,

I mean i want to use that property in html template

for exampe:

<div style="margin: 10px;">
   Select a page: <EPiServer:InputPageReference ID="DemoReference" runat="server" />
</div>

This control only allow pick a page but i want a control can pick a catalog node

I am trying to decombine EPiServer.Web.WebControls dll and i saw InputCategoryTree Class and try it...

Thanks,
Thao Pham

Edited, May 15, 2019 5:03
Vote:

Please always supply version and technology, so webforms huh?

ive looked in the reference and can't find anything like it. Maybe build you own picker?

May 15, 2019 9:34
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.