Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to apply redemption limit using coupon code for both logged in user and anonymous user?

Vote:

Hi guys, 

I have created an order discount with coupon code in episerver commerce marketing. I can set a maximum number of times that one customer can redeem a discount on Customer field when creating a discount. But If I set this limit, the discount is not available to anonymous users. (http://webhelp.episerver.com/latest/commerce/marketing/discounts.htm, Applying redemption limits) I couldn't find any information on episerver webhelp site. 

How shall I do to apply redemption limit using coupon code for both logged in user and anonymous user? Any tips?

Thanks,

ChiChing

Nov 08, 2018 7:47
Vote:

You probably want to set the redemption limit to Order Form instead of per user. 

I don't think a restriction to per user makes senses in this case. An user can simply log out to work around it 

Nov 08, 2018 8:29
Vote:

Hi Quan,

Do you know if is possible to set the redemption limit on anonymous user? In episerver markering or in code?

Nov 08, 2018 8:51
Vote:

No, there is no way to do it. How would you identify an anonymous user, when they can simply open new tab in incognito mode?

Nov 08, 2018 8:53
Vote:

Ok, thanks Quan!

Nov 08, 2018 10:08
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.