Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Exception in CartPrepareActivityFlow: (Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.)

Vote:

Hello,

We're working on a Commerce site and at the moment are looking into getting the checkout process up and running using the CartPrepareActivityFlow and the CartCheckoutActivityFlow (which we understand is good based on Quicksilver :-))

Everything works fine in our development environment but now that we try to do the same thing in our test environment we get some strange error messages from those particular workflows and from the two activities ProcessShipmentsActivity in CartPrepare and ProcessPaymentActivity in CartCheckout (after having commented out the shipment processing part in the first activity flow).

The error message just says the following (with stack traces pointing to the two activities):

Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.

I've tried to search for any kind of information regarding this error but without any luck, has anyone else ever seen this error message and found a solution to it? I assume it can have something to do with some kind of setup not existing in our test environment but can't understand which one?

Best regards

Martin

Apr 06, 2016 18:44
Vote:

Hi,

My vague guess is that you need to install .NET 4.6 on your test machine.

Regards,

/Q

Apr 06, 2016 23:38
Vote:

Hello Quan,

That seemed to solve this particular problem :-) However, can't see that .NET Framework 4.6 is a requirement for EPiServer Commerce (http://world.episerver.com/documentation/items/system-requirements/system-requirements---episerver/) or should I have found this information somewhere else?

However, now that this problem is gone I get the following exception instead from the ProcessPaymentActivity.ProcessPayment:

[PaymentException: Invalid parameter length
Parameter name: description]

Is this problem due to some kind of MetaClass/MetaField problem on our side or what do you think?

/Martin

Apr 07, 2016 11:18
Vote:

<p>Hello again,&nbsp;</p> <p>Nevermind the additional question in my last reply, seemed to be some kind of crash between meta fields that caused this problem.</p> <p>/Martin</p>
Apr 07, 2016 17:02
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.