Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to create custom content approval flow

Vote:

I want to make my content approval below the order.

• NormalUser - create content
  • 1st Line Manager - approve/reject content
  • 2nd Line Manager - approve/reject content
  • Admin - approve

Here, when a NormalUser makes the content it goes to the 1st Line manager.

Then he'll review it. If he approves then it goes to the 2nd Line manager. If he rejects then the post remains not to approve & freezes. 
So, the 1st line manager and 2nd line manager did the same approach as well as admin. For Final approval by the admin will publish the content. 

How to achieve this?

Also, I want to see the admin where the content is now(state) and who's holding the content. 

Edited, Mar 10, 2023 8:07
Vote:

I'm fairly sure you can achieve this via Out Of the Box Content Approvals : Managing approval sequences (optimizely.com) 

Also highly recommend using Advanced Reviews Add-on for better collaboration and reviewing process

I'll quickly mock this up on Alloy 

Roles: 

Web Editors

1. Editor
  2. Manager 1
  3. Manager 2

WebAdmins

1. Admin

Access Rights - WebEditors can not Publish, WebAdmins Can

Approval Process 

Edited, Mar 10, 2023 10:06
Vote:

Just adding to the conversation you asked in Slack about creating custom Approval Flows and details to this can be found here : Work with content approvals (optimizely.com) 

Mar 15, 2023 9:41
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.