Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Filtering content using personalization visitor groups

Vote:

Hi , I am building a headless solution using Optimizley as my back-end, I needed to build few custom API since content delivery API dose not cover my needs, however while trying to return a content , in my case page content ,the data model returned contain a content area with two blocks in it. 

first block is for everyone , 2nd block has a visitor group with criteria dose not show it to anyone 

how can I retrieve my page content and the content area filtered by my personalization setting in my custom API 

note : I am using IContentLoader and reference convertor to get my page content 

Dec 19, 2023 14:04
Vote:

I guess this article might help you:
https://docs.developers.optimizely.com/content-management-system/v1.5.0-content-delivery-api/docs/personalizing-content
You can follow the documentation to customize the DefaultContentModelMapper. I think in the default mapper, the excludePersonalizedContent equals to false by default.

Mar 29, 2024 8:39
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.