Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Update content in all Language version automatically

Vote:

Hi

We have a requirement to update a few specific properties in all language versions if we update one version or the master version.

For Example, if I have a start date and end date for an event, that particular data is going to be the same in all language versions, so to make content editor life easier we like to update in all language versions if those particular properties got updated in the master language.

I know we can do it on publish using the initialization module, I'm looking to find if we have options out of the box from Optimizely.

Please let me know if any ideas.

Thanks in Advance,

Hari

Apr 27, 2022 10:12
Vote:

That is default functionality of the Optimizely (to populate property value across all languages) unless you decorate property with `[CultureSpecific]` attribute (then it's possible to specify a value for each language).

Apr 27, 2022 20:13
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.