Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Adding new field to existing Form does not save data for the new submissions.

Vote:

What are we missing? When our marketing persons updates an existing Form by adding an new field, this new filed does not have any data in new submissions. The mail reply has the data, but it's never saved when looking in the saved Form data.

Oct 05, 2022 16:50
Vote:

What version of Episerver.Forms are you using ? If you set up a dummy webhook is the data captured at that point ? 

Im assuming a brand new Form does not have any issues i.e. the Data is captured ? 

Oct 05, 2022 20:02
Vote:

New Forms work, it's just adding a new field, like a date or textbox, to an existing form that isn't working. It works in our single server test domain. Our production is on two servers and my guess is that it has something to do with that.

My marketing person says it's working today and capturing data for the newly added field.

My only way of testing is to make a test form is prod. I'll give the webhook a try. I are sending data via a Form email setup within epi. It has all the data.

Oct 05, 2022 20:12
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.