Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Page property dynamic content

Vote:

Hi,

A simple question, I think...

I have a Page property dynamic content setting on pages A, B and C which points to a property on page D

From page D, is there any way for me to tell whether it is being referenced from pages A,B and C?

I've tried using SoftLink.Load(page D's pagelink) - which I expect to show me the pages/files referenced by page D, and it does,

or SoftLinks.LoadReferencing(page D's pagelink) - which I expect to show me pages that reference this page, but pages A,B and C aren't in the results.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

May 21, 2012 18:17
Vote:

Actually, I also want to know (in code) in any one of pages A,B or C that they reference page D via dynamic content - SoftLinks don't seem to do this either.

May 21, 2012 18:32
Vote:

May 22, 2012 8:54
Vote:

Mikael,

Thanks for the suggestion, but no joy I'm afraid - the GetLinksToPages method seems to return all pages that have links to the page reference passed as a parameter that are specified either in XHTML content or as properties, but doesn't get pages referenced by dynamic properties.

May 22, 2012 9:44
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.