I'm creating av pdf document of a "special" pagetype and would like to add the logo of the site and the breadcrumbs to this pdf document.
1. How can I get the path of the logo? Alternatively where should I store such a logo for this purpose?
2. How can I "get the breadcrumbs" to pint in my pdf document?
1. You can store the path to the logo on the startpage or a container page where you also store other global settings. Just create a proprerty of type Url to Image.
2. Could you clearify what you want here?
2. I would like to print the path (page hierarchy) to the page that was printed: "Home > Products > MyProduct1"
Do you create the PDF from HTML? There's an example of how to create a breadcrumb navigation in the Alloy-Tech sample site.
Yes I create the PDF from HTML using iTextSharp.
I had in mind that the breadcrumb navigation / path we have in our solution was some standard functionality....
I will try to find the code for handling this in our solution.