Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Change Date Created of video in Video Gallery

Vote:

Recently we had a problem with the EPiServer Video Service and Videos uploaded last december was still being encoded today.

EPiServer Developer Support has just fixed this. That's the good part and a thank you goes to them.

However, the resolution suggested was that we delete videos not encoded properly and reupload it again.

In our case, it's alright because we only have once such video uploaded by a user last 23rd of december. But what if a lot of users uploaded a video while the Video service was having an issue? It would be a nightmare. Hopefully they'll have a much better resolution in the future.

Getting the video from 1 user and letting the user upload it again seems easy. But that would mean the date created would be tagged today January 10 2012 instead of December 23 2011. Our video page is sort of a monthly competition page so I need to modify the date created back to December 23.

So my question is, would you know where I can modify it in SQL?

Cheers,

Jan

Jan 10, 2012 3:56
Vote:

I haven't used EPiServer Relate that much, but my guess is either in tblEPiServerCommunityVideoGallery or tblEPiServerCommunityVideoGalleryVideo.

Frederik

Jan 10, 2012 18:49
Vote:

Legend! Found it on tblEPiServerCommunityVideoGalleryVideo.

Edited, Jan 16, 2012 0:33
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.