Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer.Core.AccessDeniedException: Access was denied to page 47

Vote:

Our users either gets thrown back to the login page or gets the exception below, all depending on witch usergroup they below to. Allthought the redirection is not the problem, i suppose that has something to do with the fact that one of the landing pages after the login uses Global.EPDataFactory.GetPage and the other only uses GetPage (i might be jumping the gun here). I'm new to developing with the episerver framework, so any pointers on where i should start would be great. AccessDeniedException: Access was denied to page 47] EPiServer.PageBase.GetPage(PageReference pageLink) +294 EPiServer.SimplePage.get_CurrentPage() +173 EPiServer.EditPage.get_CurrentPage() +218 EPiServer.Core.LanguageManager.GetContextLanguage() +46 EPiServer.PageBase.get_EPLanguage() +97 EPiServer.PageBase.get_EPLocale() +56 EPiServer.PageBase.ActivateLocale() +13 EPiServer.PageBase.ᐁ() +118 EPiServer.PageBase.OnInit(EventArgs e) +465 EPiServer.TemplatePage.OnInit(EventArgs e) +93 web.templates.Frameset.OnInit(EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\web\templates\Frameset.aspx.cs:35 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +241 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +195
Aug 07, 2007 9:37
Vote:

Try inactivate Windows Guest Account.
Nov 29, 2007 17:04
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.