Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer Search function with OutputCache on serverside works once in a while

Vote:

Hi All, I've got a problem that keeps bugging me. We have a website with searchfunctionallity, where we due to lacking performance decided to use OutputCache on serverside. The problem is after reverting to OutPutCache on the serverside the search functionallity now decided to work once in a while. I can do a number of searches without getting any data (page just reloads) ..but after a while the search page actually apperars with result. Afterwards it is possible to do a few searches..and then back to the same problem. I haven't been able to recreate the same problem in my local development environment.. only on the remote site. Now, any issues with IIS memory allocation or something ?? any ideas Kind reagrds /Andreas
Apr 04, 2007 15:10
Vote:

If you're using a querystring for the search query you would need to change the EPsCacheVaryByParams parameter accordingly. Regards, Magnus
Apr 04, 2007 15:40
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.