Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Lista på relaterade/länkade sidor

Vote:

När man väljer "ta bort fil" så får man se en lista på sidor som är länkade till filen i fråga. - Går det att lätt lista "relaterade/länkade" sidor utan att behöva klicka på "ta bort"? Är det svårt att göra en sån lista till en egen "Relaterade sidor" flik om man vill se om den länkas till från andra sidor (även i brödtexten eller med "internlänk" i trädet) Idé nån?
Jan 11, 2006 16:41
Vote:

EPiServer.DataAbstraction.SoftLink class gives you the list of links to or from a page. /HAXEN
Jan 12, 2006 15:22
Vote:

Just for clarification: When you choose to "delete" a file you'll see a list of pages that have a link to the file in question; - Do you use the EPiServer.DataAbstraction.SoftLink class to display exactly the same list for the specific file? Regards / Stellan
Jan 13, 2006 11:27
Vote:

Yes
Jan 13, 2006 16:50
Vote:

Using the softlink class, can I find links also from properties to the page? Im using the SoftLink.LoadReferencing(pageref) method for finding related pages and I like to find properties also. /Lars
Jun 01, 2006 12:10
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.