Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

discount redemptions count

Vote:

Hi

I have created a campaign with a item discount on. When i save the cart as a purchase order the redemption count on the discount is increased. But my flow is a little different. I create the purchase order when the customer goes from cart page to checkout because i want to make sure the content does not change during checkout. So i do not want the redemption count on the discount to increase until the purchase order is put in status Completed. is this possible?

/Lars W.

Edited, Oct 07, 2020 21:11
Vote:

Unfortunately no, not an easy way to modify OrderForm for this. However what you can do is that if the customer does not complete the order, then you just can cancel the created order. that will invalidate the redemption.  

Oct 07, 2020 22:33
Lars Woetmann Pedersen - Oct 08, 2020 9:57
Do i cancel the order just by setting the status to cancelled?
Vote:

The best way to cancel order is to use IPurchaseOrderProcessor.CancelOrder, then save it

Oct 08, 2020 10:05
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.