Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Content area with personlized group only shows the first item in group?

Vote:

Hi!

I have a content area with a personalized group and in that group I have three blocks but when rendering only the first one is shown. Personlization kicks in but only the first one shows and I cannot figure out why? All three blocks have the same criteria.

I'm using a Html.PropertyFor to render the content area.

Thanks!

/Kristoffer

Edited, Apr 17, 2024 16:55
Vote:

Am I correct that you're setting it up like "A" in the screenshot below? Within a single Personalization Group, I believe it will just show the content for the first matching Audience (Visitor Group) (and if there's no match, then fallback to anything set to "Everyone Else"). So in my example "A", if I match "Sample" audience, I would just get "Text 1" block.

If you want to show multiple blocks for a single audience, I think you have to set it up like in "B" below, as separate Personalization Groups. Here, if I'm in "Sample" audience, I would get both "Text 1" and "Text 2" blocks.

Apr 17, 2024 18:08
Vote:

Ok, so the group is just to have multiple and the pick the first one matching, I see. Not obviuse I guess and it would be nice to be able to have personalization for a whole group.
B works just fine, I was just hoping to not have to do it that way.

Thanks!

/Kristoffer

Apr 17, 2024 19:29
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.