Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Multiple Visitor groups in Preview Mode

Vote:

Hello,

i'm missing the possibility to select multiple visitor-groups in the preview-mode of a page. You can only select one:

We often have the use-case that a block is only visible for desktop users and this block has also personalizations, so content is different if the user belongs to specific visitor groups. You can't handle these use cases with a single radio button. So i have to change the content and the personalizations everywhere to be able to see the blocks in preview mode.

This is a must have feature in my opinion.

Edited, Sep 02, 2021 12:49
Vote:

You could create a new or set of new VGs that match when in other visitor groups. It's a work around and you'd have to pre set them up but it would allow if you have specific combination to preview.

Sep 02, 2021 12:59
Tim Schmelter - Sep 02, 2021 13:14
Thanks for the workaround. But it doesn't seem to work. If i create a "container-group" that for example has visitor-group membership of two others, i won't see the page in preview mode as if i was part of both groups. Preview appears as if i was part of neither.
Scott Reed - Sep 02, 2021 15:24
Are you using the default "All" match. If you want it to be an OR you'll have to change the match type to "Any"
Tim Schmelter - Sep 02, 2021 16:29
I'm using All, because i want to preview the page as if the user belongs to both groups.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.