Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

The Move to trash notification dialog is not showing where the content is linked to

Vote:

Hi!

I have a property in my page of type List<ContentReference> where i store referenses to pages that are connected to this pag.

When i am trying to move to trash one of the pages that exists in this list,  i get an empty notification model.While i should get a notififcation that this page i used.

Do anyone  know why ?

Thanks

Edited, Jun 24, 2021 8:56
Vote:

I think the OOTB functionallity for this that uses the SoftLinkRepository doesn't support custom IList types. https://gregwiechec.com/2017/07/generic-propertysoftlinkindexer-for-listproperty/ explains how to create your own version of the PropertySoftLinkIndexer so this works as expected.

Edited, Jun 24, 2021 9:15
bushra - Jun 24, 2021 9:21
Thank you so much Scott
bushra - Jun 28, 2021 7:37
I have updated my question , the list is of type ContentReference and as i read in the post u gave me so there is a build in PropertySoftLinkIndexer for ContentReference so why this is not working?
Scott Reed - Jun 28, 2021 7:39
As I mentioned the OOTB one is old and limited, I don't think it works on property list types so you have to implement your own
bushra - Jun 28, 2021 7:40
Aha Ok thank you for your fast reply :)
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.