Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Expired content not moving to selected archive folder

Vote:

Episerver v11.12.0 hosted at Episerver Azure

I have marked several pieces of content to expire at a certain time.  Episerver gives the editor the option to Archive the content to a different folder.  However, the content gets marked as Expired but does NOT move to the designated archive location.  What prevents this?  Or is it a bug?

Edited, Dec 24, 2019 17:46
Vote:

Hi Eric,

First of all please check the logs, you will definitely find something there.

And please make sure that content author must have the access to archieve folder because permission might be issue here.

Dec 24, 2019 19:29
Vote:

The editor was a member of the Administrators group.  The archive folder location has the same permissions as the originating folder.  So don't think permissions are an issue.

Also, not a single line in the application logs that an error occurred.

Dec 24, 2019 21:16
Vote:

Hi Eric,

Is your Archive Function Scheduled Job is active?

Try to run it manually and then check.

Dec 25, 2019 5:06
Vote:

Thanks, Ravindra.  I did not realize this was a separate job that needed to be enabled.  I would think it would run "out of the box"

Jan 10, 2020 14:18
Vote:

Edited, Jan 13, 2020 4:53
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.