Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Exception during import: "Property ... does not exist on destination content type"

Vote:

Hi, I have performed an export of some pages and want to import those into another EPiServer environment. While importing I get the exception:

"Property BhgLink does not exist on destination content type" 

I have checked this, and have found out that this property used to exist on the PageData model of th exported page, but it has been removed from the class some time ago. It seems the property is still included in the export and is causing the exceptin on import, since the PageData class on the import environment does not contain this property.

Any ideas on how to solve this? Is there a way to "synch" properties of existing pages/blocks with the current model?

Any help is appreciated!  

Jan 24, 2018 8:47
Vote:

I managed to remove the contenttype properties via the Admin GUI and then the import did not come back with the exception.

Jan 24, 2018 11:39
Vote:

If I rember correctly is that just a warning message, meaning the import as such is executed succesfully. It will just skip that specific property.

Jan 25, 2018 12:58
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.