Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

URL rewriter crashes knockout.js templates

Vote:

I have the exact same problem as described in URL rewriter crashes knockout.js templates: http://world.episerver.com/forum/developer-forum/EPiServer-CMS-6-R2/Thread-Container/2013/3/URL-rewriter-crashes-knockoutjs-templates/, but we are running EPI Server 9.6. 

The short version is that the UrlRewriter messes upp the HTML comments inside the script-tag. I have tried to add a custom UrlRewriter as described in the post above, but I never get the complete HTML from the Script-tag and therefor the Regex never gets a match. I have tried to wrap all my Templates within a div with a EpiNoRewrite="true" attribute without success.

How can I prevent the UrlRewriter to mess with my HTML? 

Thanks, Eric

Apr 21, 2016 13:51
Vote:

This HTML in our ASPX-page:

<script id="itemTmpl" type="text/html">

<li data-bind="style: { 'margin-left': $data.Children == null ? '-28px' : '0' }">

<!-- ko if: $data.Children != null -->

<div style="line-height: 28px" data-bind="text: VisningsNamn"></div>

<!-- /ko -->

<ul style="margin-left: 30px" data-bind="visible: $data.Children != null, template: { name: 'itemTmpl', foreach: $data.Children }"></ul>

<!-- /ko -->

</li>

</script>

Becomes 

<script id="itemTmpl" type="text/html">

<li data-bind="style: { 'margin-left': $data.Children == null ? '-28px' : '0' }"> 

<!-- ko if: $data.Children != null --></></script></div>-- /ko --> 

<ul style="margin-left: 30px" data-bind="visible: $data.Children != null, template: { name: &#39;itemTmpl&#39;, foreach: $data.Children }"></ul> 

<!-- /ko --> 

After EPI has processed it.

Apr 21, 2016 14:05
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.