Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to init Dojo from modules/_protected?

Vote:

Hi!

I have built a small plugin that works just fine when the views are placed under Views in my deafult project. To get Episerver to load dojo I use:

If I check the source code after this I can see that Episerver has loaded a ton of script tags like these:

and so on...

When I place everything in modules/_protected nothing is loaded, I can olny see this:

The feeling is that dojo is not loaded correctly so does anyone know how to load dojo correctly from a module?

Maybe I can use Episervers layout file (cshtml) for edit mode or something?

Thanks!

/Kristoffer

Nov 07, 2016 20:19
Vote:

Ok, so I finnaly solved this one as well. You need to define what dojo/dijit modules to use to get Episerver to load what you need.

require(["dijit/layout/BorderContainer", "dijit/layout/TabContainer", "dijit/layout/ContentPane", "dgrid/Grid", "dojo/domReady!"], function (Grid) {

});

If you have this Episerver, or I guess dojo, will load all the files needed.

/Kristoffer

Nov 09, 2016 13:13
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.