Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Chat Plugin

Vote:

Can anyone suggest me chat plugin episerver, where i can have chat room, private chats and share files as well. I went into lot of chat apps slack, cute chat was few them. Please suggest me any better chat plugin which as use within the CMS website.

Jan 11, 2016 9:05
Vote:

Hi there are not any specific chat plugins to use within episerver and it all depends on your needs. We have used for instance netdialog and such for external chats like a support chat for instance. For intarnal chat rooms we have created a few our self using for instance signlr but it is always tricky to get everything right. So my sugestion is that you google some and find some solutions on the web. Depeinding on your needs and the level of moderation and customizations in the UI. Zopim is another plugin we have used.

Edited, Jan 25, 2016 21:22
Vote:

Hi,

I found a way i am using ejabberd XMPP chat server with converse.js it works pretty fine.

Feb 12, 2016 8:44
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.