Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to create Language List checkbox in the popup window like "Category"

Vote:

Hi ,

We want to create a LangugeSelector property like CategoryList , where user able to select multiple language for page. Is there any way to achive this result ?

LanguageSelector should behave in smiller manner like CatgoryList property.

Kindly let us know if any one has any artical or way to achive this.

Thanks,

Chan

Apr 24, 2017 16:06
Vote:

Not sure I understand. Are you looking to tag languages to certain pages instead of creating language versions? 

Apr 25, 2017 1:47
Vote:

Hi Aniket,

EPiSerevr has type called CategoryList , whenever you create any page property with type CategoryList , it gives you an option to select category in popup window with checkbox option, i want to create same popup using Language Repository list , where only avilable languages get display in pop window.

Apr 25, 2017 7:58
Vote:

Hello @Chandrakant,

You can achieve similar functionality by creating a selection factory. Selection factories in Episerver allow you to choose one or multiple options from a list of choices. Here's a link on how to set this up:

http://world.episerver.com/documentation/Items/Developers-Guide/Episerver-CMS/9/Content/Properties/Property-types/Single-or-multiple-list-options/

If you like the popup functionality and want to nest options similar to Categories, you may be able to achieve this by using the DoJo toolkit. Hope this helps!

May 08, 2017 20:14
Vote:

Hi Rejaie,

Thanks for the response , Yes, I used dojo and created a custom control for the same.

Thanks ,

Chandrakant H

May 10, 2017 10:53
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.