Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Sitecore to Episerver Migration

Vote:

Do we have any firm plan/approach how to migrate the Sitecore implementation to Episerver which is deployed on On-Prim. I understand there is not such tool available which helps to migrate the content or layout/templates, still if some approach/steps which can be used?

Mar 25, 2017 11:41
Vote:

I dont believe there is a tool available. It will have to be custom implementation. 

The way I would approach it is create all the mappings from Sitecore to Episerver in terms of page types (layouts) and block types (presentation details). You can then create your models/view models based on that mapping. You then write code to move content/pages out of Sitecore to Episerver.

Aniket

Mar 25, 2017 13:58
Vote:

Thanks and appreciate your response. may be another thread to be open for it but thought to put it here. Is there any mapping from Sitecore to Episerver feature or categories wise which could help to proceed further. 

Mar 25, 2017 20:10
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.