Jun 01, 2020
Jul 24, 2020
Closed, Fixed and tested
Scheduled job to remove old content must not execute in case of a 503 response during indexing.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run indexing job, and check number in the index
2. Set an account to "read-only" mode by help from RE
3. Start indexing job
4. Change the account to normal mode by help from RE (to not be in read-only mode)
5. Wait until indexing job has finalized
6. Check number of items in the index
Expected: Same number of items after (1) as after (6)
Actual: Sometimes different, pending if (4) was done before the indexing job was completed.