Metafields are exported as English, not the catalog default language
Jun 01, 2016
Jul 06, 2016
Closed, Fixed and tested
Reproduced on Quicksilver
- In Commerce manager, create a new catalog with Swedish as the default language. (Only Swedish is enabled.)
- In the new catalog, create a product with the metaclass "fashion product".
- Export the new catalog.
- See that, in the exported file catalog.xml, the non metafield "AvailableSizes" (which does not support multiple languages) has data in the Swedish language.
- Open the new catalog for editing.
- Enable the English language on that catalog. Swedish remains the default language.
- Export the new catalog again.
All data for metafield in non-multiple languages remains in the catalog's default language, Swedish.
In the exported file catalog.xml, the metafield "AvailableSizes" (which does not support multiple languages) has data in the English language.