Delayed published pages in projects says "installer" published content
Sep 05, 2016
Oct 27, 2016
Closed, Fixed and tested
- Select/create a project.
- Make a new page and set its status to "Ready to publish".
- Go to the project overview.
- Under options select "Schedule Items for Publish".
- Set a publish date to today's date and a couple of minutes in the future.
- Let the "Publish Delayed Content Versions" job run automatically (do not run it manually).
Expected: The project activity lists the actual user, and notifications are sent.
Actual: The project activity says "installer" published content, and no notifications are sent.