Svg images do not upload when the thumbnail is short-circuited to the blob
Mar 15, 2016
Apr 08, 2016
Closed, Fixed and tested
Svg images do not upload
Steps to reproduce
- Use a sample Alloy site with EPiServer.CMS 9.7.1.
- Add svg support using this article: http://world.episerver.com/blogs/Ben-McKernan/Dates/2015/7/supporting-svg-images/.
- Upload an svg file to Assets. Then, download it from Assets. Its file size is 0.
- In a content page, add a link to the svg file. Publish content.
- Click the link to the svg file.
Expected: Svg images are uploaded and rendered
Actual: Svg images do not upload and are not rendered