Import content: Imported content appears in 2 different locations
Dec 11, 2020
Jan 18, 2021
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce:
- SiteA is configured to use site-specific assets
- Page1 has English version only, and it contains 4 related contents (blocks and an images from both "For all sites" and "For this site" folders).
- I export Page1 with its related contents.
- I move all related blocks and images of Page1 to Trash folder
- Import Page1 to SiteA with "Update existing content items with matching ID" checked.
- I will get warning Property 'EPi:SystemReference' does not exist on destination content type. But there are still 4 contents imported.
- In Edit, I can see all related contents of Page1 existing in "For all sites" and "For this site".
- And I also see all related contents of Page1 in Trash. They appear in both Trash and assets folders. And in Trash folder, I cannot restore them or empty trash.
- I restart IIS from Web server. And then, all related contents of Page1 are no longer in Trash. They appear only in "For all sites" and "For this site" folders.
After step #6, all related contents of Page1 are in "For all sites" and "For this site" folders. They shouldn't be in Trash folder.