EPiServer Commerce 1 R2 Release Notes
About This Release
EPiServer Commerce 1 R2 for EPiServer CMS 6 R2 contains a number of new features and enhancements described briefly in the following. This release is based on a new build (5.2) of the Commerce Manager framework.
- Improved installation process for easier deployment.
- Performance enhancements of the EPiServer Commerce sample site.
- New Search Provider Model with Lucene included as default.
- Support for .NET 4.0.
- New features in Commerce Manager Order Management Commerce Manager – multi-shipment, order editing, order notes, fulfillment handling and order pick, pack and dispatch and much more.
- New Personalization feature with specific e-commerce criteria for use when creating Visitor Groups.
- CMO Integration including gadgets for Commerce KPI configuration and reporting.
- Rating and reviews functionality including gadgets for approval and abuse moderation.
- Management of Commerce assets in the EPiServer CMS file manager through VPP.
- Product Picker enhancements - sorting, search and display template for dynamic content.
- Any dynamic content product picker links will break if the product SEO URL property is changed or the site is moved to a different domain or virtual directory.