Welcome to the 11 new EMVPs!
On behalf of the EMVP Board, I have the honor of announcing and welcoming 11 new EMVPs today in recognition of their dedication and knowledge sharing within the Episerver community.
Congratulations to the new EMVPs:
- Arnold Macauley, Nansen, Digital Strategist EMVP
- Brian Weeteling, Geta, Developer EMVP
- Chris Magee, Nansen, Developer EMVP
- David Boland, Nansen, Developer EMVP
- Glenn Lalas, Adage Technologies, Developer EMVP
- Jacob Jones, Valtech, Developer EMVP
- Jeroen Wijdeven, Marvelous, Developer EMVP
- Kenny Gutierrez, Rightpoint Dallas, Developer EMVP
- Paul Gruffydd, AmazeRealise, Developer EMVP
- Paul de Metter, Arlanet, Digital Strategist EMVP
- Stefan Holm Olsen, Idealz Enterprises, Developer EMVP
They have all made significant contributions to the community (some for many years), sharing their knowledge, ideas, and skills with the entire community of Episerver partners and customers, and for that they are awarded the EMVP status. The addition of these 11 individuals now grows the Episerver Most Valuable Professional program to a total of 58 elite members.
You can learn more about the EMVP Program on world.episerver.com/emvp. If you know someone who should be an EMVP, send a nomination to chris (dot) sharp (at) episerver (dot) com. The EMVP Board meets once a quarter and evaluates incoming nominations.