My latest blogposts
Introduction I have created an example library to show how the configuration should be set up. The library adds Episerver content event logging. A...
Posted:Oct 30, 2018
In the previous article , I have created an extension method for InitializationEngine to be able to pass configuration settings to my library: publ...
Posted:Sep 14, 2018
Drawbacks of initializable modules and configuration settings The main drawback of initializable modules in libraries is that a library user cannot...
Posted:Aug 28, 2018
After writing the previous article about this topic, I have created a pull request to Episerver Developer Tools with the changes required to solve...
Posted:Jul 16, 2018
Our project was throwing exceptions related to database deadlocks and other concurrency issues. However, this was occasionally happening during the...
Posted:Jun 12, 2018
My latests forum threads
- Warnings after upgrade from CMS 10 to 11
- How to setup one language independent page?
- Multi-words synonyms and WithAndAsDefaultOperator
- Commerce personalization package release notes
- Commerce Personalized Find: in which controller should I refresh properties?
- Quicksilver: how does recommendation click tracking work?
- Authorize.NET SALE sometimes throws E00039 exception.
- CMS 11.3.0 - Cannot resolve dependencies for the following module(s)
- Personalization - enable admin UI
- How to make serializable carts to work with ICreditCardPayment (Authorize.NET)?
My latests forum posts
- RE: PropertyList usage on Product Content#196310
- RE: PropertyList usage on Product Content#196307
- RE: Searching Through Serialized Carts (11.8.2)#195929
- RE: Searching Through Serialized Carts (11.8.2)#195926
- RE: Warnings after upgrade from CMS 10 to 11#192268
- RE: Warnings after upgrade from CMS 10 to 11#192248
- RE: Warnings after upgrade from CMS 10 to 11#192227
- RE: Warnings after upgrade from CMS 10 to 11#192224
- RE: PropertyList usage on Product Content#189434
- RE: PropertyList usage on Product Content#189432
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: