This page describes the terms and conditions for anyone using Episerver's community website, Episerver World, and Episerver's NuGet website, nuget.episerver.com.
Terms and conditions for Episerver World:
- To post content, you must create an account on Episerver World. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your member account and you must keep your member account password secure.
- By registering on Episerver World, you thereby agree to that Episerver will store and process your personal data as described in the Privacy statement.
- You participate at your own risk in Episerver World. Episerver takes no responsibility for the content or opinions posted by other members.
- You are solely responsible for your own user submissions and all the consequences of posting/publishing them.
- You agree that you will not submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate. This type of content will be removed and member accounts of anyone who posts such content will be terminated.
- You agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material.
- You agree not to collect any personally identifiable information, including member account names, from the website. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the website.
- The website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Episerver, and Episerver takes no responsibility for the content of such websites.
- You must immediately notify the staff at Episerver in case of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your member account, or if you see any content posting that you feel violates any of the above guidelines. To report misuse, go to Contacts.
- All activity on Episerver World may be monitored and moderated by staff members at Episerver, and Episerver reserves the right to remove user submissions without prior notice, although there is no duty to do so.
- To terminate your member account on Episerver World, go to Contacts. For more information on privacy and information usage, read the Privacy statement.
Terms and conditions for Episerver NuGet site:
- The above mentioned paragraphs for Episerver World also apply for the Episerver NuGet site.
- Anonymous users can browse the Episerver NuGet site, download packages from the Episerver NuGet feed, and compare database versions.
- As a logged in user (using the same credentials as on Episerver World), it is also possible to upload NuGet packages to a community feed.
- When uploading packages, you agree that Episerver will store your user name, package name and ID, and date in a database. Your user name will not be used for any other purpose than to identify who has uploaded the package.
- Uploaded packages will be approved by Episerver before they are made public in the Episerver NuGet feed. However, Episerver does not perform any quality assurance on these packages, and takes no responsibility for the functionality.
- When you upload a package, you agree that you will not upload malicious software, or any other material that falls under the conditions mentioned in paragraphs 6 and 7 above.
Updated: May 24 2018