SearchDataSource returns no results | Episerver Developer Community

SearchDataSource returns no results

Hi,

I have a composer site where pretty much all editorial content is in compose pages. I'm trying to create a simple search page using a SearchDataSource and a Repeater pretty much copied from the demo templates but I never get any hits. I have enabled Indexing in the module config and also run the re-index composer pages job.

The main reason I'm suspicous is because I've written my own ajax search which uses PageTextIndexDB and that yields results on the same query.

#30300 Jun 11, 2009 11:47

Done some research of my own using Sql Profiler. The sql query is executed and returns results, however they are never returned from the searchdatasource.. Still don't know why.
    #30340 Jun 11, 2009 18:09

any luck ?

content from functions doesn't returned when searched

did all the things in the best practices and still no content found

using the search from public termplates

#31374 Jul 23, 2009 16:08

No, I haven't been trying to much lately though. There is a job in admin for composer that needs to be enabled for indexing. There is also a setting in "Module settings" under  "Config" in admin for Dropit.Extension that needs to be enabled.

However I have already done these things.. I guess I'll soon be reporting this to the support instead.

#31376 Jul 23, 2009 20:18
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
Please login to post a reply