Challenging times ahead

The times are definitely challenging and changing for all of us at the moment, but to keep your mind busy and focus on good stuff, check out the Tips & tricks page we have prepared for you. We have tried to collect some links that might help you learn a little bit more on Episerver, no matter if you are new to Episerver or already an expert.

Tips & tricks

Blog posts

• Syndicated blog - Posted on: Apr 02, 2020

Episerver has a feature called Episerver Projects that allows editors to work and collaborate on a number of changes that are grouped together into projects. This is allows multiple changes to be made to a site that can be previewed and all published at once which is useful for things like campaign launches and site updates. This is a great...

• Posted on: Apr 02, 2020
    Rating:

Episerver has made all online training courses free for every one  https://www.episerver.com/education/come-back-stronger/  , an initiative to help everyone in Episerver community to get through this unprecendented time. And I of course want to do my part. As of yesterday, I have made all my books on LeanPub for free: https://leanpub.com/u/vimvq...

• Syndicated blog - Posted on: Apr 01, 2020

Published 1st of April 2020 Ever used your nose to swipe or touch a button on your phone? Finally it is here. The nose touch API feature! Adios touch friendly gloves! This is especially useful in cold countries like the Nordics. Or if you’re having wet fingers, or just missing a third hand. By activating … Continue reading "Beta-activate...

• Syndicated blog - Posted on: Mar 31, 2020

Starting today, Episerver's eLearning courses for both business users and developers will be made available for free.

• Posted on: Mar 31, 2020
    Rating:

Episerver is pleased to announce starting April 1st, we are kicking off our "Come Back Stronger" education initiative. WIth this initiative, we are providing our partners and customers with free access to our eLearning courses via our self-paced learning platform, Episerver Academy , through the end of June 2020. Courses will be available for 30...

• Syndicated blog - Posted on: Mar 31, 2020

Recently I got a question from a very good friend of mine about how to properly unit test localization provider. Tests and even unit ones have been one of the areas where we probably all have committed sins. And I'm no exception. Only recently I've added an interface in front

More posts

Come back stronger

From April 1 – June 30, 2020, access Episerver’s eLearning courses for FREE as part of the “Come Back Stronger” education initiative.

Read more

Weekly updates

New releases of Episerver CMS Core and Episerver CMS UI. Bug fixes for Episerver Commerce and Episerver Service API.

Latest doc updates
Add-ons, updated Apr 02, 2020
CMS, updated Apr 02, 2020
updated Apr 02, 2020
Customer-Centric DXP, updated Apr 02, 2020
Customer-Centric DXP, updated Apr 02, 2020

corona.png

Latest from Episerver teams

epi emvp 3.png

Top contributors