About meFounder, owner and CTO at Geta the Digital Commerce Agency.
|Blog||User hasn't created blog yet.|
My latest blogposts
Allowing customers to subscribe to out of stock email notifications is a great way to create value for your customers and doesn’t have to be hard t...
Posted:Mar 20, 2019
With URL Rewrite rules we can easily add CDN support to any site without having to do any code changes or installing anything extra. Read the whole...
Posted:Dec 30, 2017
The Geta extensions, sitemaps and tags packages have been updated. Read more here. Related Posts: Tags version 0.2 released for EPiServer CMS NuGet...
Posted:Dec 16, 2017
This data feed will allow you to easily share your e-commerce sites product data with Google Shopping and other channels. At Geta we’ve used it for...
Posted:Jan 27, 2017
The popular Episerver Languages addon has added supported for exporting and importing content using the widely supported XLIFF format. Read Read th...
Posted:Jan 15, 2017
My latests forum threads
- customerContact.PreferredBillingAddress = null, throws NullReferenceException
- Episerver Find indexed documents alert
- Commerce Manager and what's supported
- TransferModule, DDS and Episerver 10
- Enable projects
- Block folder language settings
- VirtualPathProvider and GetProvider method
- Zip archive and public addons
- NodeContent and view rendering
- VPP, showinfilemanager based on custom criteria
My latests forum posts
- Get results from epi server find query under specific page#196319
- customerContact.PreferredBillingAddress = null, throws NullReferenceException#184483
- API to get Order details from Epicommerce#181894
- API to get Order details from Epicommerce#181889
- API to get Order details from Epicommerce#181858
- Duplicate xform posts #179206
- Metadata API availability#176701
- Razor views in the protected module doesn't work by virtual path.#175840
- Explicitly show what time zone is the next scheduled date in the Scheduled Jobs admin#175120
- Commerce Manager and what's supported#175029